Fighting Without Fighting
(2) how to stop an attacker using a Karate / Tae-kwon-do attack stance, Secret Button #5
(3) learn about the pressure point that can be excruciating or relieve a headache when pressed, Secret Button #6
(4) learn about the “anatomical snuff box” which drive many to their knees in unbelievable pain, Secret Button #7
(5) learn how to drain a fist of power and strength, Secret Button #10
(6) learn to break away from ALL handshake “vise grips”, Secret Buttons #12 & #13
(7) learn to put your “pressure points” on “steroids” – turning them into a Blast Furnace, Ju-Jitsu Secrets
(8) and more…
Why this book is different from other books on “self-defense” ???
– the book re-writes the “Book of Self-Defense” !!!
– the techniques covered in this book can be used by the young, the elderly, the physically challenged, and the out-of-shape.
– these techniques can even be applied from a wheelchair !!!
– techniques that even my Grandmother can apply !!!
“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.”
Sun Tzu, ancient Chinese military strategist and author of “The Art of War”.